Speeches | Workshops | Retreats
Elevating Personal & Professional Influence
Mindset, frameworks, & techniques for creating mindful & intentional message strategies
Industry experts want to be influential because strategic messaging attracts the best clients and increases sales. And yet, subject matter experts struggle to share (and scale) their expertise.
Because a handful of communication mistakes and limiting beliefs hold them back.
Sharí’s interactive programs help audiences see what their message strategy might be missing.
Invite Sharí to speak at your next meeting so that your group can learn tools, processes, and perspectives that will help them achieve what they envision for themselves and their industry.
Keynotes & Workshops
Permission to Compare:
How to Break Free from Comparison Traps that Stifle & Stall Professional Growth
Comparisons are two-sided coins. On one side, they can help when setting goals and knowing “where you stand.” On the other side, they can be a thieves of joy and rob you of opportunities for creativity and growth.
In this enlightening and action-oriented speech, communication coach and message strategist Sharí Alexander offers insights for noticing comparisons that create personal and professional obstacles like imposture syndrome, procrastination, and the general “getting in your own way.” Audiences will also learn frameworks for mindfully transforming these obstacles into guideposts that foster goal-alignment, brand clarity, and industry leadership.
Sharí’s interactive exercises and discussion prompts encourage reflections on the audience’s own relationship with comparison, followed by tools and techniques for crafting more empowering reframes.
Topics and audience key takeaways include:
- Comparing Your Apples to Their Oranges – why comparisons are hard-wired into our psychology, and how to notice and leverage comparisons from now on
- Six common comparisons that can that limit personal and professional influence
- Beyond the Numbers – how to define and measure success without always looking outward
- “Comparison is the Thief of Joy” – how to set up your own personal “alarm system” for catching unhelpful comparisons
- How online comparisons trigger overwhelm, envy, and imposter-syndrome
- How to strategically use comparisons in your marketing and sales
- The Forgotten Comparisons – two motivating comparisons that self-driven professionals often overlook
- Aligned & Intentional Influence – language awareness and skills that can strengthen your brand, improve your leadership, and shape company culture
While there’s no escaping our nature to compare, we can take control and take charge of how we make comparisons.
This motivational and action-oriented speech creates a shift in the audience’s perspective and helps to build skills that foster personal and professional growth.
Thieves of Influence:
Why Relationship-Driven Professionals Struggle to Scale Their Brand (& What to Do About It)
In this program, Sharí reveals what prevents subject matter experts from creating an influential message strategy for their brand. These 5 thieves of influence steal away opportunities by preventing experts from showcasing their services and scaling their knowledge.
Your audience can protect themselves (and their message) from these sneaky thieves with the principles and tools inside this program:
- The first step for making a message more influential
- Comparison traps to avoid when creating your message strategy
- Why relationship-driven professionals with strong networks struggle more when scaling their expertise
- Creative and practical needs for business-building message strategies
- Winning the internal game of influence
Don’t be robbed from having an influential voice in your industry. Join Sharí Alexander as she unpacks how subject matter experts can enjoy the successes that come from a message that serves your niche and your business at the same time
Wisdom & Influence:
Thought Leadership Strategies for Relationship-Driven Experts
Today’s multi-channel, multi-media marketplace presents modern thought leaders with many opportunities and many challenges with their message. On one hand, you can broadcast your message in just about any way imaginable. On the other hand, the options quickly become overwhelming and time-consuming, with often minimal results.
Sharí Alexander has spent her career helping experts transform knowledge into scaleable thought leadership campaigns that attract niche ideal clients.
In this program, audiences learn the creative practices and practical tools needed (both online and IRL) for creating authentic thought leadership that scales. This is a great program for relationship-driven experts who struggle in capturing the magic they create in their work and applying it to their marketing and outreach.
- Habits and mindset for a message that scales
- Protecting your bandwidth and getting off the content hamster wheel
- Building a message strategy that serves people first, not algorithms
- Aligning your message to your strengths, your niche, and your brand
For organizations seeking to provide more of an individualized transformational experience, Sharí offers custom half-day to multi-day workshops.
Sharí works with her workshop clients to identify which program (or a mix of programs) is best to meet the needs and goals you have for your audience.
In addition to learning frameworks and techniques, audiences will benefit from the conversations Sharí facilitates – guiding groups on how to find their unique influential message and the strategies needed for making the impact they seek.
Workshop topics can include, but are not limited to:
- Influential VIBES: building a deeper understanding and empathy for your target audience(s) so that your message matches their experiences and desires
- Thought Leadership SOPs: building custom strategies for inbound marketing and seamless, scaleable sales
- Integrated Influence: a personal journey for how to be influential in an aligned and authentic way – and clearing mental roadblocks that stifle potential
- Eventful Influence: strategies that maximize your time and efforts when attending, networking, sponsoring, and speaking at events
- …additional topics are available
Contact Sharí to learn how a facilitated workshop can be the education and experience your group needs to influence and impact their industry.
Shari Alexander Professional Speaker - Influence, Communication, Persuasion
What if you had the same influential skills as a CIA agent who is attaining an asset? What if you could create rapport and have the charisma of a successful con-artist? What if you could motivate someone with the same persuasive power as a hostage negotiator?
“Sharí presents the nebulous concept of influence with such clarity that everyone walks away with specific steps on how to level-up their own persuasive skills…and feel inspired to do so! Everyone can learn something from her programs.”
Director of Sales / Cox Group
“Sharí is clearly an expert on influence and communication skills. She quickly engaged the audience and lead an interactive and informative session.”
Association of Training and Development
“Sharí provided some great information that I can use immediately. She kept my attention and made me laugh several times!”
“Our group learned exactly how to communicate with a goal. Sharí’s practical tools for becoming a powerful influencer apply both professionally and personally.”
LA County Women’s Conference